Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I Love Coffee






I love coffee and I know going out and buying a cup from any coffee place is going to cost me anywhere from $3.50 to $5.50. So if I want a fancy coffee drink I make it at home.

Ingredients: 
1 cup of coffee ($0.35 or less )
1 Packet of Dark or Milk chocolate cocoa powder($0.28 or less)
1 Tablespoon creamer ($0.09)
Whip cream ($0.08)
Cinnamon or cocoa powder ($0.08)

Brew you coffee in a special cup (I like the look of my Irish coffee mug)
Empty cocoa powder into coffee.
Add creamer.
Mix well.
Spray of whip cream on top.
Sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder.
You've got a mocha! 

It isn't as sweet as the stores (which is probably good for everyone) but it takes the sweet tooth craving away, feeds your coffee craving as well and costs less than a dollar.


P.S.
I would love to meet you on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/GardenTwoPlate/ or on Twitter Garden 2 Plate@GardenTwoPlate

2 comments: