Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Alfredo Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Chicken

4 Chicken breasts
1/2  cup chopped Pepperoni
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 jar Alfredo sauce

Preheat oven to 375°
Slice a pocket into the chicken making sure to keep 3 sides intact.
Stuff each breast with pepperoni and cheese.
Seal with toothpicks if needed.
Pam your 13x9 baking dish and set each breast slit side up.
Pour HALF of your Alfredo sauce over the chicken just enough to cover.
Bake covered with aluminum foil, for about 45 min.
Pour remaining Alfredo sauce on top of chicken and top with Parmesan cheese.
Remove cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes until chicken temperature reaches 165°

P.S.
I would love to meet you on Facebook or on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Dear Heather:
    This seems very clever to me and definitely something to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really loved it. I think I have gone Italian crazy this week. I hope you get to try it.

      Delete
  2. Heather, this sounds so good. I love chicken and this is rather easy to prepare too. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, I think it took me 10 min prep time. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for hosting the linky party.

      Delete
  3. It was, we loved it. I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete