Thursday, March 24, 2016

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread


2 eggs
2-3 bananas
1 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons agave
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375°.
Mash bananas till they all almost a liquid.
Then crack and beat in eggs, agave, vanilla, baking soda, and sea salt.
Fold in 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
Pour mixture into 4x4 greased baking pan.
Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top of mixture and bake for 25 minutes or until you can insert a fork and it comes out clean.
So basically I took my  gluten free peanut butter cookie recipe and added banana and vanilla to come up with this tasty breakfast dish that the whole family can enjoy.

P.S.
I would love to meet you on Facebook or on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. These look so yummy and I love that they're gluten free as well! I'd be delighted if you'd share this recipe at the Healthy Living Link Party. Thanks!
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! I hope you'll link up again this week!
      Blessings, Leigh

      Delete
  2. This is so tasty, I don't even feel guilty eating it

    ReplyDelete