Thursday, July 6, 2017

Baked Chicken Eggrolls


1 packet egg roll wrappers
1 bag broccoli slaw
2 shredded carrots
1/2 lb cooked chopped chicken
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 egg white beat in a bowl

Combine soy sauce, broccoli, carrots, and chicken in a bowl.
Place one wrapper in a diamond shape with a triangle end towards you.
Then place two tablespoons of the mix in the lower corner towards you in the wrapper.
Fold the corner up (like the picture shows) over the veggies.
Brush the sides (left and right all the way to the tip) with the egg wash.
Fold the sides in, (like and envelope) then roll.
Place them in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Bake for 10 mins at 350 °.
Enjoy.

P.S.
I would love to meet you on Facebook or on Twitter


4 comments:

  1. Very easy recipy. I am sure my family is going to love it when they come visit me next time. Your recipies are always so good and easy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I hope you enjoy it and make a dip my kids said it did need it for them.

      Delete